Abeka Academy is accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools and Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
• A comprehensive, quality curriculum and materials written from a Christian perspective.
• Professionally illustrated textbooks and teaching aids, hands-on activities, educational songs, challenging exercises, purposeful repetition, and the reinforcement of concepts from subject to subject that give the students all the tools they need to make learning interesting and memorable.
Benefits of Abeka:
• It begins with our traditional philosophy of education. This teacher-directed framework empowers teachers to focus students’ attention on the material they need to learn—in a context and sequence that will help them learn it best.
• As students begin to grasp what’s being taught, newly acquired concepts and skills are fortified time and again using a method often referred to as spiral learning.
• Finally, students’ growing mastery of subject matter is strengthened because of the comprehensive design of Abeka’s curriculum. Material taught in one subject is reinforced in other subjects. At every step of the way, students learn, apply, and master new concepts and skills.
• Since education shouldn’t end with a diploma, Abeka gives students a strong foundation for a lifetime of learning. We make it easy so you can make it amazing.
You can choose Abeka with confidence; each subject’s content comes from the work of skilled, dedicated scholars who have conducted primary research.
Abeka’s objective is for each student to grow intellectually, morally, and spiritually.
Teaching from a practical, traditional approach will develop your students intellectually. They’ll be able to demonstrate appropriate grade-level knowledge aligned with Abeka’s scope and sequence, achieve or exceed grade-level scores on nationally normed standardized testing, and pursue a college program of study.
Through traditional teaching designed to help instill good character and by meeting program expectations, students will be able to display personal integrity in their everyday lives and discern right from wrong.
Because of daily Bible instruction and use of a Christian curriculum, students will be able to apply biblical truths from God’s Word to their own lives, demonstrate knowledge of the doctrines of the Bible, and choose prayer and memorizing Scripture to grow in their faith.
Any Abeka book you open has been developed with an extensive research and development process. It’s been shown to help students of all different abilities learn. The books you buy with Abeka aren’t just any books. They’re carefully crafted to be outstanding. Effective. Dependable.